Psychotherapy takes the form of a conversation which focuses on you, the client, in a safe and non-judgmental environment. You direct the flow of conversation to your own particular concerns and at your own pace. Everything we discuss is confidential.
Every therapy is different, and we don’t know at the outset what the path will look like, or how long it will take. I am committed to work with you for however long that is.
Positive outcomes from therapy can include:
- More self-awareness of personal strengths and harmful patterns
- Less anxiety and stress
- More satisfaction in relationships and at work
- A stronger sense of self-worth
- More appropriate expectations of self and others
- A shift from impulsive reactions to more thoughtful responses